Wednesday, September 15, 2010

School and a hair cut! Two bits.

End of August marked 16 months from Jack's birthday! These videos show a day in the life of Jeekbo engaging in some of his favorite activities.

16 months old with his tea pot


Jack and his new obsession... light switches! He pulled Clara's chair over to the table and climbed up himself. This is how he was when I came around the corner, so of course I needed a video :)


Jack dancin', babblin', and just plain be-boppin' & skattin'


Beginning of September marked another important milestone in our family, Clara's first day of pre-school. We hit a rough patch initially, but things were sorted out by the time she had to take the leap and go all by herself, and she did awesome. Now she absolutely loves it. Here she is the first day, on her way out the door!


Afternoon tea & crumpets (snack) post-first day of school (I thought the weird head-dress was cute).




After getting through the first day of school hurdle, I decided it was time for haircuts! Clara was a snap and sat through hers glued to PBS. Jeekers was more of a special occasion since it was his very first! *sniff, sniff* Here are the before pictures...


Bye, bye baby mullet.


All done.


You can see both of the kids cuts better in this early morning shot of their play-doh activities.


Don't they look dapper?

1 comment:

  1. i like how in all the videos glee is playing in the background. busted!

    ReplyDelete