Once again I'm back to playing catch-up. I just can't seem to get ahead this summer. Here are some goings-on around the house from the first half of August.
Jeekers continues to be wowed by gadgets. Here is a double pleasure, climbing on furniture and playing with the remote.

Washing machines are v. exciting.

Playing in the fireplace is super-fun!

Jeekbo wandering around the house.
Jeekers is "all done"
He plays hard, but he also sleeps too. These shots were too cute to resist.


I had to snap this picture of Clara's unique meal of tomatoes and Nay-nay cereal (aka Oatmeal Squares).

A more normal cuisine - "peanut butter salad sandwich".

In with her dolls

The kids continue to have fun together.

Checking out the backyard early in the morning.


Frog walking
More frog walking
I wanted to catch the kids playing beside one another, but of course as soon as Jack notices the camera, he's off to try and push buttons.
Jeekers continues to be wowed by gadgets. Here is a double pleasure, climbing on furniture and playing with the remote.
Washing machines are v. exciting.
Playing in the fireplace is super-fun!
Jeekbo wandering around the house.
Jeekers is "all done"
He plays hard, but he also sleeps too. These shots were too cute to resist.
I had to snap this picture of Clara's unique meal of tomatoes and Nay-nay cereal (aka Oatmeal Squares).
A more normal cuisine - "peanut butter salad sandwich".
In with her dolls
The kids continue to have fun together.
Checking out the backyard early in the morning.
Frog walking
More frog walking
I wanted to catch the kids playing beside one another, but of course as soon as Jack notices the camera, he's off to try and push buttons.
Shit! I hate it when I get my frogs twisted.
ReplyDeleteNice post Em :)
he walks like a drunk man
ReplyDelete