Pretty much any given afternoon, people in our neighborhood can see me pushing the stroller, walking the dog, and most likely talking on the phone. :) Our route most often includes a stop at the playground; only the worst weather can keep us away. Luckily Jack's addition to our party has not really put a damper on our routine either. And now he's getting the smallest taste of things to come. Clara loves it when they can swing together.


Lately on our way home from the park, we've taken to "off-roading" which is when I push the stroller on the trail rather than on the road. And on some very special, special days Clara walks the whole way home with me. She did an excellent job of following directions today. At one point though she was lagging behind and when I turned around to inquire after her, her response was, "Poopin'". Jack waited patiently in the stroller while she finished and was changed. Too much Pop-pop cereal I think.


Then the very last point of her walking was punctuated with playtime on the "hugie mama rock".

Lately on our way home from the park, we've taken to "off-roading" which is when I push the stroller on the trail rather than on the road. And on some very special, special days Clara walks the whole way home with me. She did an excellent job of following directions today. At one point though she was lagging behind and when I turned around to inquire after her, her response was, "Poopin'". Jack waited patiently in the stroller while she finished and was changed. Too much Pop-pop cereal I think.
Then the very last point of her walking was punctuated with playtime on the "hugie mama rock".
does she really call it the "hugie momma rock"? that's so cute!
ReplyDeleteJack looks like he's really sitting up straight! When will I see them again?
ReplyDelete